Usual questions and answers
Watch out for fake database providers and similar scams!
- We at Easyfairs would like to draw your attention to the fact that e-mails are circulating with unwanted and fraudulent offers about databases and other “services”.
- If you receive such an offer, it is pure fraud and does not come from Easyfairs. Easyfairs never sells visitor data to third parties.
- The databases from these companies are mostly either incorrect, incomplete, of poor quality or even fake and / or have been collected or obtained in violation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Any use of the name Easyfairs or Logistics & Automation used by these companies is without our permission and illegal.
- Please do not reply to these emails. Under no circumstances should you make any payments to the companies behind them.
Please inform Easyfairs if you receive such offers so that we can warn others.
Everything you need to know before you participation
Opening hours for visitors Wednesday 4 October 2023 9 am. – 5 pm. Thursday 5 October 2023 9 am. – 4 pm.
What is a smart badges?
Smart badges – turn your visitors into qualified leads! When you arrive to the fair, you will receive a smart badge reader. This reader can be placed anywhere in your stand. When the fair is open for visitors, they can touch the reader with their badges and automatically collect information about your company. The information is sent to the visitors in the end of the exhibition day. And if you have a GoLeads or GoPlus, you get a list of all the contacts who have touched your readers. You will find the list in your My Easyfairs the day after the fair closed.
How does Easyfairs market the fairs?
We are here for you and we help you with everything from marketing materials, digital mailings to custom invitations. We promote your participation and your brand. We are happy to post your guest articles, news and activities on our website, newsletters and social media. We work with:
- Collaborates with trade associations and magazines
- Digital advertising
- Social Media
- Newsletter Mailing
- Mailing of digital invitation
- Invitation and information through partners, sponsors and exhibitors
Want to join our channels? Or du you like marketing materials? Contact: email@example.com
How do I register my personnel?
You register your stand personnel yourself through My Easyfairs. You must register all of your stuff, this is how you do it: Log in to My Easyfairs. Forgot password? Click on “forgot password” and you will receive a new one. Click on “manage stand” at the current fair. Enter “Prepare your stand”. Click on “register your staff” under the “booth staff” section. Click on “register personnel” in the new view. You will now be redirected to a new window. Click on “Personnel”. Click on “+ new” and add the personnel details. Click next. The person will now receive an e-mail with their exhibitor card to the e-mail address you entered.
What is Visit Connect?
Collect contact details! For you with GoLeads and GoPlus. With the Visit Connect app you can scan information about the visitors who visit your booth, simply by scanning the QR code on their Smart Badge. This facilitates your follow-up after the show and ensures that you do not lose important business cards or contact information. Just before the show you will receive a Visit Connect email with a personal link, follow the link and create your personal login and password or log in with your existing login. Then follow the seven points in the email to activate the license. When your license is activated, you can scan visitors on site at the show. Please note that you cannot change the phone when the QR code is scanned. It is locked to the unit you chose. To be able to put all your time in place on customer contact during the show, this needs to be done well in advance of the event.
As an exhibitor and partner, we expect you to maximize the opportunities that this show creates by inviting visitors and spreading the word about Logistics & Automation through your channels and networks. You are welcome to help us with:
Invite your customers and networks
Spread your share on social media and do not forget to use #LogisticsAutomation
Get published; raise a current issue, hot topic or an exciting case on our website, newsletter and social media. Write an editorial post about a maximum of one A4 and send it to us. Authors and companies are listed as clear senders and linked.